Ever heard of a song and spent a few seconds remembering its name? Well, we made a game out of it 😎.
Introducing Vinyl, a multiplayer song guessing game in which the first one (three people actually) to guess the name of the song from its 30 second preview wins.
How to play
Playing vinyl is easy and simple. All you need to do is:
- Create a room
- Invite some friends (using the invite link)
- Choose your Spotify playlist (or from our Handpicked ones )🤌🏽
- Choose the number of rounds
- Guess the song before everyone else
How we built it
Thanks to AWS Amplify, we were able to convert out idea to code and deploy with ease ✌🏽
Using Figma to Code, we generated React code to convert our design to components which acted as a base for the entire projects.
In order to save Playlists and generate a schema for the database, we used Amplify Studio's Data modelling feature
We used Amplify to host out Next.js application
- Web Server Repo: github.com/radioactive11/vinyl-server
- Client Server Repo: github.com/boidushya/vinyl-client
- Client Socket Repo: github.com/kg-kartik/vinyl-socket
Link to application: vinyl-client.vercel.app